This policy governs Web-sites owned and operated by Starlite Dezigns. Our policy does not govern Web-sites of other parties to which we may provide links, because Starlite Dezigns is not responsible, and cannot control the privacy practices or content of those sites. To demonstrate our commitment to fair information practices, we have adopted leading communication industry privacy guidelines.
We want to give you the comfort and confidence you need to fully participate in our online offerings so that we can better serve your needs. Therefore, here are the principles governing our information practices and other privacy aspects of our Web sites:
- Information Collection and Use
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Customer Account Maintenance & Service Profile
- Prospect Opt Out Profile
- Questions or Suggestions
- IP Information Collection and Use Practices
- Choices About Cookies
- Practices Regarding Cookies
- Data Storage
- Contact Us
Information Collection and Use
Starlite Dezigns collects Individual Identifying Information when you register for a Starlite Dezigns account, or use certain Starlite Dezigns products or services, when you visit Starlite Dezigns pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Starlite Dezigns may also receive Individual Identifying Information from our business partners.
When you register with Starlite Dezigns, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests, or other information. Once you register with Starlite Dezigns and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Starlite Dezigns also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Starlite Dezigns cookie information and the page you requested.
Starlite Dezigns uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Starlite Dezigns routinely time-stamps and logs events when you use our service. This data is used for accounting/billing purposes as well as for performance tuning and optimization of the Starlite Dezigns services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Starlite Dezigns will not sell or rent your Individual Identifying Information to anyone.
- Starlite Dezigns will send Individual Identifying Information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Starlite Dezigns to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the Individual Identifying Information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our Web sites violate the Starlite Dezigns Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Customer Account Maintenance & Service Profile
Prospect Opt-Out Profile
Starlite Dezigns gives you the ability to edit your prospect profile and preferences at any time, including whether you want Starlite Dezigns to contact you about special offers and new products. If you would prefer not to receive messages from Starlite Dezigns in the future, or if you just want to update your profile, please indicate your preferences through the following link. Starlite Dezigns respects your privacy and will not sell or rent your personal information.
- Your Starlite Dezigns Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Starlite Dezigns uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- In other areas Starlite Dezigns uses proprietary security methods to protect data transmissions.
If we change any of our privacy policies or practices, we'll post those changes to this policy statement at least 30 days before they take effect. In limited cases, we may be required to disclose certain information to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions complete a feedback form on our contact us page.
IP Information Collection and Use Practice
Starlite Dezigns receives IP addresses from all users because this information is automatically reported by your browser each time you view a Web page.
- Your IP address is also stored in our user registration databases when you register with Starlite Dezigns.
When a Starlite Dezigns Web page is requested and viewed, that request is logged on our servers with information including the IP address of the computer that requested the page.
- IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including to:
Diagnose service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific Web company or ISP.
Send the most appropriate advertising based on geographic area or information derived from your IP address. Many IP addresses are commonly associated with Internet service providers, universities, or major corporations in specific regions or localities. Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting Starlite Dezigns from specific countries or regions of the world.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a Web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. Each Web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a Web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Choices About Cookies
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use Starlite Dezigns products or services that require you to "sign in," and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings. However, many Starlite Dezigns products and services do not require that you accept cookies.
Practices Regarding Cookies
- Starlite Dezigns uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Access your information when you "sign in," so that we can provide you with customized content.
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using Starlite Dezigns' services.
- Display the most appropriate advertising banners, based on your interests and activity on Starlite Dezigns.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve Starlite Dezigns' content and services.
- Require you to re-enter your Starlite Dezigns password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
When you register with Starlite Dezigns or submit information to Starlite Dezigns, a temporary copy of that information is routinely made to prevent accidental loss of your information through a computer malfunction or human error.
Starlite Dezigns keeps your account information active in our user registration databases in order to provide immediate access to your personalization preferences each time you visit Starlite Dezigns.
If you ask Starlite Dezigns to delete your Starlite Dezigns account, in most cases your account will be deactivated and then deleted from our user registration database in approximately 90 days. This delay is necessary to discourage users from engaging in fraudulent activity.
Please note that any information that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your deletion request. This may be the case even though no information about your account remains in our active user databases.
The Starlite Dezigns computers (called "servers") that send your Web pages and advertising banners process and store an enormous amount of information every day. These computer records are called "log files."
Log files are used for analysis, research, auditing, and other purposes, as described above. After this information has been used, it is stored and is inaccessible. Until the information is stored, your Starlite Dezigns ID may remain in our active server log files.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us.